The name Xylem is derived from classical Greek and is the tissue that transports water in plants, highlighting the engineering efficiency of our water-centric business by linking it with the best water transportation of all - that which occurs in nature. For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
The Operations Leadership Development Program is intended to develop talented leaders within our sourcing, purchasing, planning, manufacturing, continuous improvement, warehouse, shop floor, scheduling, and logistics functions.
While in the program, rotational employees will acquire the skills and abilities needed to lead a team and to continuously improve our Operations functions. With this leadership development focus, rotational team members will be set with higher expectations during and after the program. Deep, diverse experience is critical to the future success of program graduates
• Our program consists of three 1-year assignments starting at one of our sites: Xylem Emmaboda Sweden
• The 3rd year's rotation will be with an International facility!
• Upon successful completion of the program, a new/advanced role will be identified based on your performance in the 3 years and your preferences on location taken into consideration.
• The three 1 year rotations will be in three different focus areas.
• Focus areas include: Sourcing, Purchasing, Planning, Scheduling, Logistics, Operations, Transportation, Warehouse, Shop Floor, and Manufacturing Engineering.
• Site relocations between rotations are dependent on business needs and employee needs.
Rotational Program Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in an Operations related program (Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Lean Manufacturing,)
• 0-2 years' experience in a manufacturing or related environment.
• Open to expected annual Travel/Relocation
• Fluently speaking in Swedish
We offer you:
An exciting career in an international environment, with a global network. We will focus on your personal development, and prepare you on your present and future career path. All employees can also apply and possibly get the opportunity to go on a volunteer trip with Xylem Watermark, the business program for community initiatives: www.xylemwatermark.com
Link: https://ex.cndarine.com/campaign/url/fo ... 1c643d53dd