Electrokit Buggfix Plus
Aktuellt datum och tid: 15.56 2019-09-19

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Svara på tråd  [ 2 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
InläggPostat: 11.08 2019-09-10 
Användarvisningsbild

Hello, everyone.
I want to introduce myself. I'm an engineer from ALLPCB. And ALLPCB is ultrafast pcb manufacturer in China.

Now i want to introduce a sponsorship program. (I hope admin don't regard it an advertisement.)

We have a mission to encourage student engineers and professions around the world to innovate. We would be more than happy to support your non-profit classroom engineering projects or competitive edge with our Educational & Engineering PCB Sponsorship Program. We believe that ALLPCB is a flexible & reliable partner for your PCB needs or any engineering project.

You can visit our website to learn more details. (In order to not break the rule, i don't place our website link.)

Wish you a nice day.

InläggPostat: 11.24 2019-09-10 
Användarvisningsbild

Have you considered doing something about the Swedish VAT handling fee of 75:- SEK/$7.70? It gets tacked on to almost all orders from countries outside of the EU sent by standard mail (non-expedited).

The retail company Wish has made a deal with Swedish postal company Postnord automating their fee processing and lowering the cost drastically.

https://www.postnord.se/ta-emot/hamta/fran-annat-land-import/information-om-moms-pa-importforsandelser/faq-om-avtalet-med-wish

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Svara på tråd  [ 2 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme