Our integrated systems R&D department is now looking for a:
Senior Electronics Design Engineer
For this role, we need someone with a genuine passion for electronic hardware design and who wants to be part of the development of Xylem's next generation control systems for wastewater pumping and wastewater treatment mixing.
You will be working in a small team with highly committed colleagues, participate in developing a new way-of-working with modular designs. Our products reside in a harsh environment with vibrations, water and high/low temperatures (industrial-grade). Working with these products can be a motivating challenge to create and innovate.
Do you have experience with hardware development, micro controllers, analog/digital circuit design and knowledge of EMC then we are looking for you!
You will be involved in a variety of tasks such as system architecture, circuit design, schematic capture, PCB layout, DFx, system integration, hands-on troubleshooting, design verification, product approvals and design transfer to our manufacturing partners.
You will also make design releases including;
• Bill Of Material
• Component configuration
• PCB design
• Design verification
• Documented design strategy (HW design descriptions, calculations, etc.)
• Bachelor or Master's degree in electrical engineering or similar
• Several years working experience with electronics design and development
• Experience in schematic and PCB layout design tools. Altium designer experience is a plus
• Good knowledge in HW design verification and different type of measurement equipment
• Experience in putting electronics designs into production
• Understanding how to comply with EMC, ESD and electrical safety as well standards related to legal market requirements
• English, excellent skills in written and spoken form. Communication skills in Swedish is a plus.
• You are self-motivated, structured and strongly committed to deliver results.
• You have an analytical mind and ability to make decisions regarding technical solutions.
• We value self-initiative and good communication skills in able to work closely with your team and external partners.
• Our work environment encourages open dialogues and a continuous improvement mind set - which are contributing factors to the company´s success.
The position is based at our office in Sundbyberg, Sweden.
Do you recognize yourself and want to work with a great team? Then we would like to hear from you!
Apply now: https://ex.cndarine.com/campaign/url/fo ... 98be2b9919
är det strikta krav på det?
- EF Sponsor
- Inlägg: 4485
- Blev medlem: 6 november 2006, 21:43:35
- Ort: Munkedal, Sverige (Sweden)
Men det kostar väl inget att ansöka, har du alla andra kvalifikationer såBachelor or Master's degree in electrical engineering or similar
skicka in en ansökan