|Xylem is hiring a Senior Network Specialist (Stockholm)
|Författare:||JonHart [ 13.36 2020-01-07 ]|
|Inläggsrubrik:||Xylem is hiring a Senior Network Specialist (Stockholm)|
The Senior Network Specialist role is to architect, plan, implement, troubleshoot and issue resolution of existing and future network infrastructures to deliver best-in-class network performance. The infrastructure includes network LAN/WAN (switches, routers), WLAN and VoIP. This is an addition to the team that today consists of 7 people.
• Directs, manages and administers the operational of data and VoIP systems.
• Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
• Provide design, engineering and architectural support to manage the network infrastructure including technical requirements, analysis, design and implementation of WAN, LAN, WLAN, SD-WAN, SDN and VoIP.
• Install, configure, administer and maintain all Cisco Network switches and routers.
• Provide level-2/3 network support including system monitoring and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
• Engineer, document and implement LAN, WAN and WLAN solutions.
• Analyze existing operations and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the infrastructure and IT global systems.
• Provide input to approve purchase of supplier equipment per standards.
• Manage technology vendors and partners.
• Participate in system acceptance testing and change management process.
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Sciences, Systems Engineering or related major.
• Equivalent of 5-8 years of relevant experience architecting, designing, installing and maintaining network systems defined by job posting.
• CCNP certification or equivalent is a plus.
• Advanced experience with multivendor global enterprise environment and also in architecting large scale global networks and documentation.
• Advanced experience in SDN, SD-WAN, VoIP and SIP design and support.
• Advanced experience and understanding of OSI or TCP/IP model.
• Advanced experience and understanding of dynamic routing (BGP and OSPF).
• Working experience and understanding in technical areas: Networking Protocols/Services BGP, OSPF, IPsec, GRE, HSRP/VRRP, NAT/PAT, SNMP, MPLS, VoIP, SIP, VPLS, QoS, T1, DS3, Ethernet, Firewalls, SDN, SDA and Cisco DNA.
• Excellent technical abilities and working experience of Cisco network infrastructure.
• Knowledge of wireless protocols (802.11) and Cisco Wireless Controllers.
• Preferred experience in network load balancers.
• Project management skills, ability to manage time and complex tasks, and working knowledge of SLAs and Metrix.
Excellent skills in English, both oral and written, are essential to perform this work as part of a global company.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Anna Elm, HR, +46 708367134. Welcome with your application! Apply as soon as possible but no later than 2019-12-15.
Job link: https://ex.cndarine.com/campaign/url/fo ... 93be23865e
|Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group