Trigga macron i Mach3

Robot, CNC, Pneumatik, Hydraulik, mm
Coolkidz

Trigga macron i Mach3

Inlägg av Coolkidz »

Jag försöker få en PoKeys57U som jag har satt upp ett matristangentbord på, att trigga de två funktionerna Ref all home och Auto tool zero som ligger på startskärmen för mach3. De flesta andra funktioner kommer jag åt via DoOemButton. Problemet är väl att dessa två funktioner som jag vill använda är macron.

När jag ställer frågan till pokeys suport svarar de:

Unfortunately, the buttons on the screen can not be activated via the plugin.

If you are using PoKeys57U, you can configure the target button to emulate the keyboard key that activates the function. PoKeys configuration software must be used for this step.

En lösning skulle ju då kunna vara att om det fanns någon system hotkey för dessa två funktioner, finns det?
Har ni någon annan lösning?

/Mikael
Morgons

Re: Trigga macron i Mach3

Inlägg av Morgons »

Kan du göra en knapp som är kopplad till en tangenttryckning via pokeys?
Och sedan starta du bara ett macro under den knappen?
Coolkidz

Inlägg av Coolkidz »

Ja det skulle vara en bra lösning men jag kommer inte på hur man får ett macro att starta med ett kort kommando, någon som vet hur man gör?

/Mikael
Coolkidz

Inlägg av Coolkidz »

Hittade en beskrivning som löser det mesta.
Länk till beskrivning http://www.cnczone.com/forums/kronos-ro ... mach3.html

I wanted to implement the Auto Z Zero probe upgrade for the Kronos KRMx02, but didn’t want to use the XBox360 controller (which is how Michael implemented it). This post explains how I modified the KRMx02 MACH3 screen to run the macro using the (not implemented) “Auto Tool Zero” button on the main MACH3 screen (in the KRMx02 profile).

Note that the probe construction and wiring are not covered here: For this, you could buy the KRMx02 Upgrades book. Or you can figure it out yourself; it’s not rocket science. Just note that when input terminal 3 on the G540 gets a ground signal, it means the tool bit has touched the probe plate. Also, make sure you have a backup copy of your “KRMx02.set” file somewhere, just in case.

I also modified the macro a little, using modern versions of some commands, adding more extensive comments, and modifying some of the specific parameters like probe speed and depth. You’ll at least want to set the Plate Thickness value! The macro is included below: Copy the text, paste it into a file named “M910.m1s” and put it into the “C:\Mach3\macros\KRMx02\” subdirectory (assumes default locations).

Second step is to edit the existing screen set. Use “MachScreen” from Klaus Dietz (Google it), load the program onto your computer, run it and load the KRMx02.set file. Move the “MachScreen properties” window off to the side.

Single-click on the “Auto Tool Zero” button (in the “Tool Information” area of the Program Run screen) and, in the dialog window that opens (“MachSreen” <sic>) single-click on the “button” line. In the MachScreen properties window, set the Button parameters as follows:

Global: No
Function: Execute Basic-Script (Find this near the bottom of the list in the “Std” section when you double-click the value. Double-click again to ‘save’ it)
Standard Code: 34 (This should come up automatically when the above is selected)
Hotkey: (I left this blank, but you can pick a key value, such as 119 which is the “F8” key)
Execute Code: Code “m910” (Use “File > Open file” to select the macro file on your computer. Once you see the text of the macro you can close that window. Answer “Yes” to “Include data to screen set”)
Text on ctrl: Auto Tool Zero (Leave it as it is, trust me)
Locked for mouse: No

SAVE the screen set file and close MachScreen.

Now when you open your KRMx02 profile for Mach3, the “Auto Tool Zero” button will start the probe down auto-zero process.

det som nu är kvar att lösa är att det blir olika effekt på maskinen när jag antingen trycker snabb kommandot F7 på tangentbordet eller när det skickas från Pokeys.
Skriv svar